This category of ‘points’ membership is designed for the golfer who does not play enough golf to justify subscribing to a 5 or 7 day membership but still wants to feel part of a golf club and benefit from the advantages membership can bring.
• Opportunity to obtain an official handicap
• Eligible to play in midweek and club stableford competitions – Please note that members
wishing to take advantage of this benefit are required to pay Annual Golf Union Fees in March each year in addition to the Annual Subscription. The current fees can be found at the bottom of the ‘Annual Subscriptions’ page within this brochure.
• Discounted food and beverage prices via ‘Gold Card’
• Guests will be charged at member’s flexible points rates
• Eligible to attend club social functions
Annual renewal is applicable to this membership category. However, any outstanding points credit will roll over to the following year.
If for any reason you decide to leave the club, you will not be entitled to a refund for any remaining flexible points on your account.
For more information please contact Steven Cookson, General Manager/PGA Head Professional.