This category of ‘points’ membership is designed for the golfer who does not play enough golf to justify subscribing to a 5 or 7 day membership but still wants to feel part of a golf club and benefit from the advantages membership can bring.
- Opportunity to obtain official Handicap
- Eligible to play in midweek and club stableford competitions (excluding board competitions)
- Discounted food and beverage prices via ‘Gold Card’
- Guests will be charged at member’s flexible points rates
- Eligible to attend club social functions
Annual renewal is not applicable to this membership category. However, it should be noted that for membership to remain active, a minimum balance of 50 points must be maintained throughout the year. Any unused credits simply roll over.
If at any time a flexible member does not want to continue their membership they must inform the Club and surrender their gold card.
For more information please contact Steven Cookson, General Manager/PGA Head Professional.